TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - May 23, 2013) - On May 24th, the Missing Children Society of Canada (MCSC) will host a media demonstration to unveil Milk Carton 2.0, a range of social networking tools that will help bring missing children home faster, in honour of International Missing Children's Day on Saturday May 25th.
MCSC uses these digital innovations to support law enforcement, while engaging the corporate sector and individual Canadians in the ongoing search for missing children.
|Where & When:||Grey Canada|
|Suite 500, 46 Spadina Ave|
|10:00am - 2:00pm EST - Media Drop In|
Who will be in attendance:
- Amanda Pick, Executive Director, Missing Children Society of Canada
- Patrick Scissons, Grey Canada
- Todd Lawson, Grey Canada
Please RSVP to Marshneill Abraham, Associate Content Director, Grey Canada.
Phone: (416) 486-7572.
- Since 1986, the Missing Children Society of Canada has been reuniting missing children with their searching families through professional investigations, public awareness and family support programs.
- MCSC is the only nonprofit organization in North America that employs an in-house team of former law enforcement to work closely with municipal and federal police agencies nationally and internationally while conducting hands-on investigative and search activities.
- For more information about MCSC, visit www.mcsc.ca.