ALEXANDRIA, VA--(Marketwired - Nov 11, 2013) -
Ready to meet the next Steve Jobs? Mark Zuckerberg? Mrs. Fields? If you're prepared to be wowed by some of the world's most successful young entrepreneurs of today, then come to the Entrepreneurs' Organization's Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA). This premier global competition showcases students that own and run a business while simultaneously taking a full course load in high school, college or graduate school. On hand for interviews will be the global finalists themselves, as well as other influential members of the Entrepreneurs' Organization. With the dream of becoming the next Steve Jobs, each student is vying for the title of Global Student Entrepreneur of the Year and to win their share of $150,000 in cash and in-kind business services. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to engage with brilliant young minds at one of the most prestigious competitions for student entrepreneurs in the world.
International Finance Corporation
2121 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20433
November 20-22, 2013
*RSVP is required
The Global Finals competition features the finest young entrepreneurial leaders from across the globe. They will present their companies to world class CEOs, business luminaries and Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) members.
- MALAYSIA - Chan Zhi Ee, KDU College Penang, Conceptual Voice Enterprise
- INDONESIA - Khafidz Nasrullah, IAIN Sunan Kalijaga, Kendal Agro Essential Oil
- SINGAPORE - Jairaj Bhattacharya, IIT Hyderabad, IQ Solutions Pte Ltd
- JAPAN - Chiaki Onishi, Kobe University, Piroda. INC
- PHILIPPINES - Kristal Leen De Guzman, The One School, Risqué Designs
- AUSTRALIA - Adam Stone, Monach University, Clayton, FreeUnlocks
- CANADA - Nick May, Carleton University, SHAV Shower Bar Corp.
- GHANA - Akua Sakyiwaa Yeboah, GIMPA, Sakyiwaa
- NIGERIA - Cynthia Ndubuisi, Ahmadu Bello University Kaduna, Kadosh Production Company
- POLAND - Natalie Maczek, Jagiellonion University, MISBEHAVE MISBHV
- RUSSIA - Vadim Kulubekov, Synergy University, Avista-modul
- RUSSIA - Vjacheslav Semenchuk, MIIT University, My-apps, LifePay
- SLOVAKIA - Robert Schochmann, Slovak University of Technology, Anima Technika, LTD.
- SWEDEN - Joachim Ronneback Thomson, Royal Institute of Technology, Live+ AB
- TURKEY - Onur Candan, University of Yeditepe, Istanbul, Visionteractive
- ZAMBIA -Amandra Musuumba, University of Zambia, Radical Link Services
- ZIMBABWE - Amanda Jane Lieto, University of Zimbabwe, Eva-Technology
- ARGENTINA - Franco Forte, Instituto Tecnico de Buenos Aires, LaGranInmobiliaria
- ARGENTINA - Matias Nisenson, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa, Tiempy
- COLOMBIA - Daniella Moscarella, Colegio de Estudios Superiores de Administración, We Love Nails
- COSTA RICA - Enrique Vives Blen, University of Costa Rica Preparato
- EL SALVADOR - Sofia de Huguet, Universidad Centro Americana, April Store
- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - Diego Pineda, Universidad Iberoamericana, EGARETTES
- MEXICO - Jordi Munoz, CETYS Universidad, 3D Robotics
- MEXICO - Ramiro Fidalgo, ITESM Campus San Luis Potosi, Apex Race Simulators
- MEXICO - Dalida Salcedo, ITESM Campus Guadalajara, fullbox.mx
- MEXICO - Jose Antonio Nuno, Monterrey Tech, Santa Fe, Flor de Mayo
- PANAMA - Geoffrey Osorio, University of Louisville Panama, Decision Network
- PUERTO RICO - Rene G. Boscio, Puerto Rico Conservatory of Music, Cinema POP Studio
- INDIA - Sachin Kumar, IIT Bombay, illumineD Solar Technologies
- INDIA - Amritanshu Anand, IIT Kharagpur, BetaGlide
- INDIA - Ankit Prasad, IIT Delhi, Touchtalent.com
- INDIA - Trina Das, Osmania University, BPI Educational Institution Pvt. Ltd.
United States Finalists:
- Jolijt Tamanaha, Washington University in St. Louis, Farmplicity
- Charlie Dolan, Villanova University, Sequoia Waste Solutions
- Dan Stanek, University of Chicago, Castle Party Rental
- Ben Biron, Wingate University, Alcohoot, LLC
- Daniel Fine, University of Pennsylvania, Glass-U
- Spencer Quinn, Brigham Young University, FiberFix
- Austin Archuleta, University of Texas, Austin, Archuleta Innovations
- Dallas Robinson, Utah Valley University, KISSTIXX, LLC
EO is dedicated to promoting and expanding entrepreneurial ethos and to help transform ideas into realities. EO's Global Student Entrepreneur Awards is a catalyst that inspires students and young people to start and grow entrepreneurial ventures. From creating a business plan to turning a profit, each of these students built successful companies during one of the toughest economies, while taking a full course load of classes. Ranging from service provider companies to fashion to green industry initiatives, this event is more than a competition; it's a look at the future of global business, how the game is changing and the new networks of young entrepreneurs that are re-writing the rules.
We invite you to this opportunity to meet and interview the students who were inspired to begin their own ventures and other U.S. / world business leaders attending and judging the event.