SUNNYVALE, Calif. & SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Rambus Inc. (RMBS):
Rambus Booth #103
Santa Clara Convention Center
|When:||December 3 – 6, 2018|
At the RISC-V Summit, Rambus is demonstrating our programmable root of trust core that provides secure processing based on the RISC-V architecture and incorporating industry-leading hardware security and anti-tamper capabilities. The Rambus CryptoManager Root of Trust is designed for applications from networking to automotive to IoT.
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 from 3:40pm - 4:20pm PT
Panel: RISC-V Security Ecosystem: Open for Business
2nd Floor Meeting Rooms 209/210
- Listen to Dr. Martin Scott, CTO and SVP/GM of Cryptography at Rambus and additional panel experts discuss the RISC-V security issues faced by a customer during implementation, several commercial solutions to secure RISC-V and holistic test and verification best practices at the platform level.
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 from 10:40am – 11:20am PT
Keynote Panel: Opportunities and Challenges in Security for Open Source Hardware
First Floor, Exhibit Hall A-1
- Hear Helena Handschuh, Rambus Fellow and Chair of the RISC-V Foundation Security Standing Committee and other recognized security experts discuss newly emerging threats on processors and the advantages of the RISC-V approach to counter these types of threats.
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 from 2:10pm – 2:30pm PT
Presentation: How to Protect RISC-V Against Side-Channel Attacks?
2nd Floor Meeting Rooms 209/210
- Listen to Elke De Mulder, Embedded Security Researcher at Rambus and Michael Hutter, Senior Principal Engineer at Rambus present a solution which integrates side-channel analysis countermeasures into a RISC-V implementation. The solution protects against any first-order power or electromagnetic attacks while keeping the implementation costs as low as possible.
Multi-tiered Root of Trust for a Connected Home
- Rambus will demo the multiple roots of trust capabilities of the CryptoManager Root of Trust in a connected home application. The demo will include real-world device examples in a connected home executing applications securely on the same processor without having to trust other entities. Each connected home application will have access to only specified features and resources, that are cryptographically isolated from other applications.
Secure Boot Application with Rambus and SiFive
- Rambus and SiFive will highlight a joint demo featuring a SiFive RISC-V processor integrated with the Rambus CryptoManager Root of Trust (CMRT) to provide a complete solution for both general-purpose and secure processing. This demo showcases how the CMRT is used to provide secure boot functionality that ensures that the SiFive processor in the system only boots images from a trusted source. This provides a foundation for security of the whole system. See the demo at SiFive’s booth #202.
Join Rambus at booth #103 or schedule a meeting with one of our security experts to discover more about Rambus Security solutions for applications from networking to automotive to IoT. To learn more, visit https://www.rambus.com/event/risc-v-summit/.
For more information on Rambus solutions, visit rambus.com/security.
About Rambus Security
Rambus Security is dedicated to providing a secure foundation for a connected world. Our innovative solutions span areas including tamper resistance, network security, mobile payment, smart ticketing and trusted transaction services. Rambus foundational technologies protect nearly nine billion licensed products annually, providing secure access to data and creating an economy of digital trust between our customers and their customer base. Additional information is available at rambus.com/security.
About Rambus Inc.
Dedicated to making data faster and safer, Rambus creates innovative hardware, software and services that drive technology advancements from the data center to the mobile edge. Our architecture licenses, IP cores, chips, software, and services span memory and interfaces, security, and emerging technologies to positively impact the modern world. We collaborate with the industry, partnering with leading chip and system designers, foundries, and service providers. Integrated into tens of billions of devices and systems, our products and technologies power and secure diverse applications, including Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT) security, mobile payments, and smart ticketing. For more information, visit rambus.com.
Source: Rambus Inc.