CEO of New Media Investment Group Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Michael Reed (insider trades) bought 250,000 shares of NEWM on 08/30/2019 at an average price of $8.78 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $2.2 million.
New Media Investment Group Inc owns, operates and invests in local media assets. The company focuses on two categories namely consumers and small to medium-sized businesses. New Media Investment Group Inc has a market cap of $526.790 million; its shares were traded at around $8.71 with a P/E ratio of 435.50 and P/S ratio of 0.33. The dividend yield of New Media Investment Group Inc stocks is 17.45%. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with New Media Investment Group Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Michael Reed bought 250,000 shares of NEWM stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $8.78. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.8% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Laurence Tarica bought 30,000 shares of NEWM stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $8.74. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.34% since.
- Director Kevin M Sheehan bought 15,000 shares of NEWM stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $8.76. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.57% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NEWM, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with NEWM. Click here to check it out.
- NEWM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of NEWM
- Peter Lynch Chart of NEWM