On Sunday, the White House, via one heck of a Fox News chyron, announced its requirements for President Trump’s proposed border wall with Mexico. It has to be 30 feet high. (Because it is a wall.) It has to be “difficult to climb or cut through.” (Because it is a wall.) And it has to “look good” from the United States. (Because it’s a … vain wall.)
Naturally, it didn’t take long before the good people of Twitter dot com decided to build some memes inspired by the list.
Ah, yes. A hot and tall wall. What could possibly go wrong?
- Donald Trump Jr. Walked Into the Woods a Man and Walked Out a Meme
- Northwestern Fan Becomes First Crying Meme of March Madness 2017
- The Hot New Meme Is Meryl Streep Yelling Song Lyrics
- See Roger Stone Roasted to Tenderness in 80-Tweet Series of Impeccable Burns
- A Brief History of ‘Cash Me Outside, Howbow Dah?’