EVP, COO of Mercury Systems Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Didier M C Thibaud (insider trades) sold 30,000 shares of MRCY on 09/03/2019 at an average price of $84.12 a share. The total sale was $2.5 million.
Mercury Systems Inc is a commercial provider of secure processing subsystems designed and made in the USA for critical defense and intelligence programs. The Company delivers affordable solutions, service and support to defense prime contractors. Mercury Systems Inc has a market cap of $4.72 billion; its shares were traded at around $85.03 with a P/E ratio of 88.57 and P/S ratio of 6.29. Mercury Systems Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 42.10% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Mercury Systems Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, COO Didier M C Thibaud sold 30,000 shares of MRCY stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $84.12. The price of the stock has increased by 1.08% since.
- Director James Bass sold 5,250 shares of MRCY stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $84.85. The price of the stock has increased by 0.21% since.
- Director James Bass sold 5,164 shares of MRCY stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $85.14. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.13% since.
- EVP, Gen Counsel & Secretary Christopher C Cambria sold 10,000 shares of MRCY stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $88.61. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.04% since.
- VP, CAO & Controller Michelle M Mccarthy sold 624 shares of MRCY stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $84.99. The price of the stock has increased by 0.05% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MRCY, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with MRCY. Click here to check it out.
- MRCY 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MRCY
- Peter Lynch Chart of MRCY