President & CEO of Merit Medical Systems Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Fred P Lampropoulos (insider trades) sold 40,000 shares of MMSI on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $36.86 a share. The total sale was $1.5 million.
Merit Medical Systems Inc designs, develops, manufactures and sells medical devices used in interventional and diagnostic procedures. Its products are used in thoracic surgery, interventional nephrology, vascular surgery, and oncology and pain management. Merit Medical Systems Inc has a market cap of $2 billion; its shares were traded at around $36.18 with a P/E ratio of 52.43 and P/S ratio of 2.16. Merit Medical Systems Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Merit Medical Systems Inc the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Merit Medical Systems Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Fred P Lampropoulos sold 40,000 shares of MMSI stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $36.86. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.84% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO Ronald Frost bought 5,000 shares of MMSI stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $40. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.55% since.
- Director Michael E Stillabower sold 40,750 shares of MMSI stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $40.05. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.66% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MMSI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with MMSI. Click here to check it out.
- MMSI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MMSI
- Peter Lynch Chart of MMSI