NEW YORK, May 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "We are urging a Navy Veteran who has just been diagnosed with mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lung cancer to not put off starting the financial compensation process. We are urging a person like this or their family members to call us anytime at 800-714-0303 for direct access to attorney Erik Karst and his colleagues at the law firm of Karst von Oiste. Erik Karst and his team at the law firm of Karst von Oiste specialize in mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lung cancer financial compensation for Navy Veterans with these cancers and they offer their remarkable services nationwide." www.karstvonoiste.com/
The Mesothelioma Victims Center fears that many people with mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lung cancer put off beginning the financial compensation process because it sounds confusing and or the prospect of dealing with attorneys is not attractive. The problem with delaying the financial compensation process is if the person with mesothelioma or asbestos lung cancer get much sicker, they may not be able to recall the specifics of how or where they were exposed to asbestos as they would like to discuss anytime at 800-714-0303. http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Vital information a US Navy Veteran with mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lung cancer should have about their asbestos exposure prior to meeting with an attorney about compensation from the Mesothelioma Victims Center:
- "When the first time you were exposed to asbestos was, and was it prior to the US Navy?
- "What was your job/work assignment in the US Navy and did your responsibilities include working in a ship's engine room, maintenance or repair shop or as a plumber/electrician or welder where you were exposed to asbestos?
- "Were you ever required to stay on board your ship during a retrofit or overhaul at a US Navy Shipyard?
- "Did you have possible re-exposure to asbestos after service in the US Navy in the private sector.
- "Do you recall the names of shipmates or coworkers who witnessed your exposure to asbestos?
- "Before you hire a lawyer or law firm to assist with a financial compensation claim for mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lung cancer please call us at 800-714-0303 for on the spot access to attorney Erik Karst and his remarkable colleagues at the law firm of Karst von Oiste." www.karstvonoiste.com/
Mesothelioma is a rare form of cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. High risk work groups for exposure to asbestos include Veterans of the US Navy, power plant workers, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, steel mill workers, miners, pulp or paper mill workers, printers, factory workers, railroad workers, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, welders, pipefitters, insulators, firemen and construction workers. In most instances a person who has been diagnosed with mesothelioma was exposed to asbestos in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, or 1980's. http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
However, based on the calls the Mesothelioma Victims Center receives a former auto or truck factory or manufacturing worker with mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lung cancer could live in any state including New York, Florida, California, Texas, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wyoming, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, or Alaska. www.karstvonoiste.com/
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mesothelioma-victims-center-now-urges-a-navy-veteran-with-mesothelioma-or-asbestos-exposure-lung-cancer-to-not-put-off-the-compensation-process--call-them-for-direct-access-to-attorney-erik-karst-and-his-team-at-karst-von-oistea--300849033.html