MADISON, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
MGE Energy, Inc. (MGEE) marks 43 years of consecutive dividend increases in its latest investor newsletter, "Interim Report," which also includes the following topics:
- Shared Solar program expansion
- MGE proposes electric rate decrease and natural gas increase
- Wind farm construction on schedule
- MGE brings electric bus to Madison
- New resource for entrepreneurs opens in Madison
The newsletter is available on MGE Energy's website at:
Interim Report is published quarterly to provide investors with information about MGE Energy and its primary subsidiary, Madison Gas and Electric.
About MGE Energy
MGE Energy is an investor-owned public utility holding company headquartered in the state capital of Madison, Wis. It is the parent company of Madison Gas and Electric, which generates and distributes electricity in Dane County, Wis., and purchases and distributes natural gas in seven south-central and western Wisconsin counties. MGE Energy's assets total approximately $1.9 billion, and its 2017 revenues were $563 million.