LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 3, 2014) - SNN Incorporated, a global multimedia financial news and publishing company focusing on the MicroCap stock market, and parent company of MicroCap Review magazine, is pleased to announce the publishing of the MicroCap Review magazine Summer/Fall 2014 issue online and in print. This issue of MicroCap Review, includes a newly designed logo, magazine header, and our first Rule 506(c) general solicitation ads, and includes several featured articles on public and private microcap emerging growth companies, including:
- BioLargo, Inc. (
- Blue Sun Energy Inc. - Rule 506(c)
- Cutting Edge Superconductors Inc. (Private Company)
- Dynamics Capital - Rule 506(c)
- Endexx Corp. (
- Gespeg Copper Resources, Inc. (
TSX VENTURE: GCR)
- Highpower International, Inc. (
- IEG Holdings Corp. (
- Millennium HealthCare, Inc. (
- Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (
"This issue provides MicroCap Review subscribers and readers with expanded coverage of public and private emerging growth companies, current topics of interest and information on new investment opportunities," stated Shelly Kraft, Chairman and CEO of SNN, Inc.
Click here to read: MicroCap Review Summer/Fall 2014
MicroCap Review Summer/Fall 2014 also features articles from leading thinkers and experts in the MicroCap Stock Market, including:
- Rick Rule on Natural Resources, "We've Been Through the Pain...Will we see a Gain?"
- Holmes Osborne, "Fallen Angels"
- Elizabeth Kopple, "Activist Investing"
- Accounting Corner: Post Reverse Merger Pitfalls by S. Jeffrey Jones
- Andrei Serpik on Bitcoin
- Leslie Richardson, "Interest for Hong Kong Listing Remains Active - Outlook Strong for 2nd Half"
- Jeffrey Kraws on the Importance of Independent Research
- Joy Schoffler discussing PR strategies
- Brett Goetschius, "Seizing Opportunity, Embracing Change at the Growth Capital Expo"
- Legal Corner: A Look Back at General Solicitation and Advertising under Rule 506 (c) by Lance Jon Kimmel
- Alon Goren, "Decoding Online Alternative Marketplaces"
- Dr. Frank Grossman, "Paradigm Shift in the Treatment of Gastric Cancer
- Steven M. Shelton, "How are MicroCaps Affected by What Happens with the Small, Mid and Large Cap Stocks?"
- Compliance Corner: Capital Raise Red Flags - The Top Four Financing Scams on Securities Issuers by Russell C. Weigel, III
- Brent Cook, "Exploration Insights: Turning Rocks into Money"
- Seth Yakatan, "Biotech: Year in Review 2013/2014 and Mid-Year Outlook"
- John Dmohowski discusses PortTech
- David Alsup, "Semi-Annual Adds & Subtracts of FINRA Members"
- Lawrence G. Nusbaum, "A Primer on Public Company Disclosure Through Social Media Websites"
- Commodity Corner: Waking Up to the Coffee Market by Mark Shore
- David Morgan, "Silver in 2014"
- Ombudsman by Jack Leslie
The MicroCap Review Magazine is available free to subscribers on www.MicroCapReview.com, where you can fill out a "SUBSCRIBE" form to receive a printed copy. You can also pick up your copy at over fifty global financial conferences annually. For more information or where the MicroCap Review Magazine will be available for pick up, go to StockNewsNow.com under "Events."
"On behalf of SNN, I would like to thank all of our subscribers, advertisers, contributing writers, and profiled companies for your continued support, encouragement and dedication. It is our privilege to provide the highest quality news and information in the MicroCap Stock Market. Enjoy this issue and we encourage each of you to send us your questions, suggestions or comments so that we can better serve our growing subscriber base," continued, Shelly Kraft.
To receive the next issue of the MicroCap Review Magazine, please follow the link here: SUBSCRIBE
Would you like to advertise in the MicroCap Review? Send us an email: