LOS ANGELES, Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- SNN Incorporated, a global multimedia financial news and publishing company focused on the MicroCap stock market, and publisher of the MicroCap Review Magazine, is pleased to announce the release of the MicroCap Review Magazine Winter/Spring 2017 issue online and in print.
The Winter/Spring 2017 issue of MicroCap Review, includes new content from our list of expert writers and opinion leaders, as well as featured articles on public MicroCap and private emerging growth companies, including:
- IsoRay Medical, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ISR)
- First Mining Finance Corp. (FF.V) (FFMGF)
- Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (OESX)
- GoviEx Uranium Inc. (GXU.V) (OTC PINK: GVXXF)
- BioLargo, Inc. (BLGO)
- Strategic Metals Ltd. (SMD.V) (OTC PINK: SMDZF)
- Neo Lithium Corp. (NLC.V)
- Drone USA, Inc. (OTC PINK: DRUS)
- Charles & Colvard Ltd. (CTHR)
- Amplitech Group, Inc. (AMPG)
"We are proud to share with our audience the Winter/Spring 2017 issue of the MicroCap Review. We have included profiled companies from multiple sectors including Healthcare, Consumer Products, Industrials, and Resources. This issue has several informative articles about the MicroCap stock market, review of 2016 and looking ahead at 2017," stated Shelly Kraft, Chairman and CEO of SNN Inc.
Click here to read: MicroCap Review Winter/Spring 2017 Issue
MicroCap Review Winter/Spring 2017 Issue also features articles from leading thinkers and experts in the MicroCap Stock Market, including:
- Michael J. Corbett, "Perritt Capital Management – History of Small Company Stocks"
- Steven Shelton, MS, MBA, CFP®, CLU, CHFC, TEP, CIMA®, CMT, "The Russell Microcap® Index – A Current View"
- Jim Collins, "MicroCap Guru"
- Interview with Rick Rule by Shelly Kraft
- Drew Bernstein, CPA, "Five Keys to Attracting Chinese Financing"
- Margaret Rosenfeld, Esq. "Coming to America"
- Louis A. Bevilacqua, Esq. and Kevin (Qixing) Sun, Esq., "Chinese Déjà vu"
- John Lowy, "Is a Public Company Eligible to Do a Reg A+ Offering?"
- David Morgan, "High-Powered Gold and Silver are Ready to Shine in 2017!"
- Legal Corner: "The Risks of Engaging Unregistered Finders in Securities Offerings" by Eric Hellige and Francesca Djerejian
- Alan Brochstein, "Cannabis Sector Sentiment Strong Despite Uncertainty of Federal Policy"
- Resources Section: "Fatal Flaws and the Junior Mining Sector" by Joe Mazumdar and Brent Cook
- Commodities Corner: "Commodities in Review" by Mark Shore
- Accounting Corner: "Get Ready – the New Revenue Recognition Rules are Here" by Corey Fischer
- Asia Corner: "Hong Kong Shenzhen Stock Connect Launched" by Leslie Richardson
- Sara Hanks, Esq., "Regulation A…So Far"
- David Stein, MSc. CFA, "Investing Alongside Private Equity – Tips and Pitfalls"
- Shelly Kraft with Mike Modeski - OTC Markets, and Greg Averyt – BMA Securities, "Where Have All the Market Makers Gone?"
- Nick Hodge, "Looking Beyond Lithium"
- Cannabis Legal Corner: "2016 was a historic year for Cannabis" by Marc J. Ross, Esq.
- Life Sciences Section: "Pricing, People and Politics" by Thomas Butler, MSC, MBA, and Ramses Erdtmann
- Energy Section: "OPEC and Oil Stocks in 2017" by Frederic Scheer
- Robert Kraft, "Planet MicroCap Podcast – 2016 Highlights and Looking Ahead at 2017"
- Karl Douglas, "Raising Capital in the MicroCap Market"
- David Alsup, New BD and RIA Formations Chart
- WallStreet, Chicken - Episode 15, "Mickey's Birthday and an IPO"
The MicroCap Review Magazine is available to subscribers Free on www.MicroCapReview.com, where you can fill out a "SUBSCRIBE" form to receive a printed copy. You can also pick up your copy at over fifty global financial conferences annually.
If you would like to register to attend our upcoming MicroCap investor conference, the Planet MicroCap Showcase, April 26-28, 2017 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, please send an email to email@example.com
You can also subscribe to receive the next issue of the magazine, by registering for an account on StockNewsNow.com. Follow this link: REGISTER
To receive the next issue of the MicroCap Review Magazine, please follow the link here: SUBSCRIBE
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/microcap-review-magazine-winterspring-2017-issue-now-available-300403125.html