Mimecast Limited is a software solutions provider. Its key business involves provision of a software platform to evade internet security issues such as malware and spam. Mimecast Ltd has a market cap of $2.65 billion; its shares were traded at around $42.89 with and P/S ratio of 7.66. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Mimecast Ltd. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Peter Bauer sold 50,000 shares of MIME stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $43.58. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.58% since.
- CEO Peter Bauer sold 18,750 shares of MIME stock on 07/22/2019 at the average price of $48.46. The price of the stock has decreased by 11.49% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Neil Murray sold 35,000 shares of MIME stock on 07/19/2019 at the average price of $48.91. The price of the stock has decreased by 12.31% since.
- COO Edward Vincent Jennings sold 11,000 shares of MIME stock on 07/11/2019 at the average price of $49.08. The price of the stock has decreased by 12.61% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MIME, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with MIME. Click here to check it out.
- MIME 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MIME
- Peter Lynch Chart of MIME