President & CEO of Mirati Therapeutics Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Charles M Baum (insider trades) sold 51,810 shares of MRTX on 08/22/2019 at an average price of $86.22 a share. The total sale was $4.5 million.
Mirati Therapeutics Inc is a biotechnology company. The company's focuses on precision medicine for oncology therapeutics. The company provides bioavailable inhibitors with distinct target profiles aiming to treat cancer patients. Mirati Therapeutics Inc has a market cap of $3.28 billion; its shares were traded at around $83.35 with and P/S ratio of 586.98. Mirati Therapeutics Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 13.60% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Mirati Therapeutics Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Charles M Baum sold 51,810 shares of MRTX stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $86.22. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.33% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Bruce L A Carter sold 3,000 shares of MRTX stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $89.24. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.6% since.
- Director Michael G Grey sold 3,042 shares of MRTX stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $92.27. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.67% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MRTX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with MRTX. Click here to check it out.
- MRTX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MRTX
- Peter Lynch Chart of MRTX