Locust Valley, NY, based Investment company Mittleman Brothers Llc (Current Portfolio) buys American Equity Investment Life Holding Co, sells KB Financial Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Mittleman Brothers Llc. As of 2019Q2, Mittleman Brothers Llc owns 7 stocks with a total value of $119 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: AEL,
- Reduced Positions: REV, AMC, KT, HCHC, SPB, IGT,
- Sold Out: KB,
For the details of MITTLEMAN BROTHERS LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/mittleman+brothers+llc/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of MITTLEMAN BROTHERS LLC
- Revlon Inc (REV) - 2,330,465 shares, 37.85% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 12.23%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) - 2,288,016 shares, 17.93% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 14.78%
- KT Corp (KT) - 1,385,184 shares, 14.40% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 5.61%
- International Game Technology PLC (IGT) - 1,183,763 shares, 12.90% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 1.07%
- American Equity Investment Life Holding Co (AEL) - 264,050 shares, 6.03% of the total portfolio. New Position
New Purchase: American Equity Investment Life Holding Co (AEL)
Mittleman Brothers Llc initiated holding in American Equity Investment Life Holding Co. The purchase prices were between $25.98 and $30.75, with an estimated average price of $28.63. The stock is now traded at around $22.09. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 6.03%. The holding were 264,050 shares as of .
Sold Out: KB Financial Group Inc (KB)
Mittleman Brothers Llc sold out a holding in KB Financial Group Inc. The sale prices were between $36.92 and $40.9, with an estimated average price of $39.01.
Here is the complete portfolio of MITTLEMAN BROTHERS LLC. Also check out:
1. MITTLEMAN BROTHERS LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. MITTLEMAN BROTHERS LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. MITTLEMAN BROTHERS LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that MITTLEMAN BROTHERS LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with AEL. Click here to check it out.
- AEL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AEL
- Peter Lynch Chart of AEL