"Ten years ago, we set out to redefine the medical alert industry and give people the freedom to have access to emergency help wherever they went -- a truly novel concept at the time," said Rob Flippo, CEO and co-founder of MobileHelp. "Since then, we've maintained a culture of extraordinary passion, dedication and results, professionally recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in America. This has reinforced the fact that we are providing a much-needed product to the marketplace."
MobileHelp's growth in its industry hinges on the company's ongoing commitment to technological innovation in the field of mPERS technology. Since its inception, MobileHelp has developed a strong reputation for quality and affordability, and it was the first FDA-registered mobile medical alert system provider in the United States.
The company's commitment to innovation over the past decade is evidenced by its product and service features, including the integration of nationwide wireless voice, data and GPS technology and its fall detection devices all of which allow for real-time monitoring and location tracking and expedited personal emergency assistance. The company has also focused on utilizing its product line and solutions to proactively address the catalysts surrounding falls, introducing such key applications as medication reminders, activity tracking and its MobileVitals telehealth solution to support customers in monitoring important aspects of their health.
To commemorate its ten years in business, MobileHelp has announced a new partnership with the Volen Center to give back to its local community, as well as introduced a special anniversary logo. In addition, the company has also released ten company statistics as a way to capture its timeline:
- From humble beginnings: Though the local library was the birthplace of MobileHelp, the company now uses three buildings in two states, with a combined 30,000 square feet of space. Its main offices are housed in the Research Park at Florida Atlantic University.
- Employees: MobileHelp began with just two employees and today has more than 160, not including the staff at the U.S.-based emergency monitoring centers.
- Systems: MobileHelp started with just one system offering, but today offers more than ten in order to provide people with the support they need -- when and where they want it.
- At the press of a button: One button press -- the first official call for help -- represented the launch of MobileHelp; today the company responds to more than 2,400 alarms every day.
- Customer base: MobileHelp's products are currently in the homes of more than 200,000 people.
- Help on the way: On average, MobileHelp answers the call to help someone every 5.5 minutes.
- Connecting people: Millions of family members have counted on MobileHelp to take care of their loved ones over the years -- and the MobileHelp Connect platform has given them a way to always stay in contact.
- Design enhancements: In order to continue expanding the solutions available to its customers, MobileHelp has enhanced the design of its equipment and corresponding software hundreds of times in the past decade: Options now include automatic fall detection, medication reminders, activity tracking and a telehealth solution, in addition to its core medical alert system products.
- Industry partners: Over the past 10 years, MobileHelp has partnered with major safety and healthcare companies, including Honeywell, ADT and Connect America, to provide its product solution to a wider range of people.
- Professional recognition: In its 10 years in business, MobileHelp has won numerous awards and recognitions. This includes being a two-time recipient of Frost and Sullivan Leadership Awards, and was named to the 2014 Grow Florida Top Companies to Watch. It was ranked 90th in the Deloitte 2015 Technology Fast 500, and was cited two years in a row (2014 and 2015) in the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America.
Headquartered in the Research Park at Florida Atlantic University, MobileHelp® is a leading provider of mobile Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) and health management technology. MobileHelp's PERS devices are integrated with nationwide wireless voice, data and GPS technology to provide real-time medical alert monitoring services and expedited personal emergency assistance. In addition, MobileHelp offers proactive health management services such as activity tracking, medication reminders and a telehealth platform, MobileVitals, for both consumers and healthcare providers. For more information about MobileHelp, please call 1-800-989-9863 or visit the website at www.MobileHelp.com.