EVP and President, Europe of Mondelez International Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Vinzenz P. Gruber (insider trades) sold 40,377 shares of MDLZ on 09/06/2019 at an average price of $56.68 a share. The total sale was $2.3 million.
Mondelez International Inc is associated with the confectionery industry. It manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products like biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy, and beverages.The sale of biscuits generate maximum revenue for the company. Mondelez International Inc has a market cap of $81.45 billion; its shares were traded at around $56.48 with a P/E ratio of 22.15 and P/S ratio of 3.23. The dividend yield of Mondelez International Inc stocks is 1.84%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Mondelez International Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP and President, Europe Vinzenz P. Gruber sold 40,377 shares of MDLZ stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $56.68. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.35% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MDLZ, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Sign with MDLZ. Click here to check it out.
- MDLZ 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MDLZ
- Peter Lynch Chart of MDLZ