DUBLIN, Nov. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Monetization of Customer Data: Perspectives and Beyond" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With the modernization of and advances in technology, an entirely new kind of currency has emerged: data. Just like any other high-value commodity, data has gained popularity in leaps and bounds in the last decade. Huge amounts of data are being generated in households, companies, hospitals, schools and almost everywhere technology is used.
This data, once organized, offers an immense potential for communities and industries. Advances in data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) are further propelling the applications of data usage in novel areas.
For instance, an innovative marketing and social engagement platform company, Sideqik, is actively developing AI-based solutions to allow marketers to better understand the trends driving their brands, influencers and marketplaces.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of customer data monetization
- Information on biological and healthcare data
- Explanation of why there is a need to establish balance between customer independence and business advantages
- Coverage of government regulation and guidelines that impact data protection and privacy for all individual citizens
- Review of recent developments and case studies related to data security
Key Topics Covered:
- Data in Today's World?
- Value of Data
- Types of Customer Data and Their Potential
- Concerns About Data Privacy
- Data Privacy Regulations
- Data Ownership Dilemma
- Data Monetization: A New Market
- New Line of Businesses: Consumer Compensation Model
- Personal Data Marketplaces and Blockchain Technology
- How are Consumers Paid for Data?
- Monetization of Customer Data: What is the Market Worth?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oiik2b
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716