Welcome to the Morning Brief where we give you a rundown of everything you may have missed the night before and what's trending this morning. To dive deeper into these stories click on the links.
1. 'It's going to get worse': Officials fear many more deaths from California wildfires
As search crews found another body Wednesday in a house burned by a massive Southern California wildfire, officials fear many more deaths in the destructive blazes at both ends of the state that have now claimed 59 lives.
2. Man banned from Disney World for waving Trump 2020 flag on Splash Mountain
After completing what the man called #OperationFlagDrop on Facebook, he says he was handed a note and escorted off the grounds.
3. LeBron James passes Wilt Chamberlain on all-time scoring list
It was a historic night for James as he passed Wilt Chamberlain for fifth on the all-time NBA scoring list midway through last night's game in the fourth quarter with 39 points.
4. Carrie Underwood reveals baby gender at CMAs
It seems there’s a little brother on the way for Underwood and Mike Fisher’s 3-year-old son, Isaiah.
5. Stan Lee posts message for his fans before his death
In a video posted to Lee’s official Twitter page Wednesday, the comic-book legend is captured on camera sometime before his death explaining how much his fans mean to him.
6. Pink's husband, Carey Hart, delivers threatening message to wildfire looters
Singer Pink‘s husband Carey Hart‘s post — warning looters in Malibu, the location of the Woolsey Fire, that they “will be shot on” sight — has gone viral.
7. Saudis seek death penalty in Khashoggi murder
Jamal Khashoggi, a royal insider turned critic of Saudi policy, was killed in the country's Istanbul consulate on Oct. 2 after a struggle, by lethal injection.
8. Woman on life support after plastic surgery in Mexico
Laura Avila had traveled to Juarez, Mexico, to have plastic surgery done on her nose because the procedure costs much less in Mexico than in the U.S.
9. Company gives guns to all its employees for a 'unique and memorable' Christmas gift
The father-and-son co-owners of Benshot, a Hortonville, Wisconsin-based company that makes drinking glasses embedded with bullets, wanted to surprise their 16 full-time employees with an early Christmas gift ahead of their busy holiday season.
10. Astronomers may have just spotted a ‘super Earth'
Astronomers have spotted what they believe is evidence of a massive, rocky world over three times the size of Earth, but the most exciting thing about it is that it’s only around six light years away.
- This article was initially published on AOL.com: Morning Brief: The top news and buzzy moments you need to know