• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) fell 0.35% to $303.19.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) remained unchanged at at $243.72.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) decreased 0.55% to $253.24.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) decreased 0.42% to $40.32.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) increased 0.08% to $49.90.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) fell 0.13% to $27.20.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) fell 0.08% to $165.84.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) increased 0.76% to $164.27.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) rose 0.10% to $41.60.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) decreased 1.17% to $36.66.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) rose 0.11% to $102.37.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) decreased 0.48% to $22.88.
• JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM) increased 0.62% to $95.28.
• Accenture (NYSE:ACN) rose 6.54% to $215.32.
• Wins Finance Holdings (NASDAQ:WINS) rose 43.47% to $61.69.
• Walt Disney (NYSE:DIS) decreased 2.24% to $109.53.
• Discovery (NASDAQ:DISCB) fell 8.16% to $36.
• Magenta Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MGTA) decreased 17.27% to $8.
• Initial Jobless Claims Top 1M For 14th Week, Economist Sees 'Most Significant Fiscal Cliff' In US History Ahead https://www.benzinga.com/node/16388012
• Enerpac Tool Group shares are trading lower after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16389006
• 'McDonald's ends Beyond Meat burger trial in Canada with no set plans for a vegetarian option' -CBC Report https://www.benzinga.com/node/16389069
• Morgan Stanley Maintains Buy on Gaming and Leisure Props, Raises Price Target to $38 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16389030
• Credit Suisse Maintains Outperform on United Therapeutics, Raises Price Target to $145 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16388896
• Nike (NYSE:NKE) is expected to release earnings for Q4. In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.62 and revenue of $10,184,000,000. Analysts expect the revenue to be around $7,520,000,000 and the earnings per share at $0.09.
• Accenture (NYSE:ACN) released earnings for Q3, higher than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $1.9, and revenue of 10,991,000,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $1.93 and revenue of $11,100,000,000.
• Actuant (NYSE:EPAC) reported earnings today for Q3, lower than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of -$0.06, and sales of 101,879,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.45 and revenue of $295,266,000.
• FactSet Research Systems (NYSE:FDS) released earnings for Q3, higher than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $2.86, and revenue of 374,083,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $2.62 and revenue of $364,533,000.
• Rite Aid (NYSE:RAD) reported earnings today for Q1, better than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of -$0.04, and sales of 6,027,000,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of -$0.14 and revenue of $5,373,000,000.
• Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI) reported earnings today for Q4, better than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of -$1.24, and sales of 1,270,000,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $1.76 and revenue of $2,229,000,000.
See more from Benzinga
- Enerpac Tool Group: Q3 Earnings Insights
- 20 Healthcare Stocks Moving In Thursday's Pre-Market Session
- Recap: Rite Aid Q1 Earnings
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.