• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) fell 0.19% to $303.99.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) fell 0.01% to $242.82.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) decreased 0.45% to $254.97.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) fell 0.51% to $39.86.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) remained unchanged at at $50.36.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) fell 1.54% to $27.86.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) fell 0.20% to $166.28.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) rose 0.32% to $165.26.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) remained unchanged at at $42.71.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) decreased 1.51% to $36.44.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) rose 0.03% to $102.68.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) decreased 0.50% to $22.70.
• NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) increased 2.37% to $376.74.
• Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) increased 7.36% to $316.01.
• Calliditas Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CALT) rose 20.55% to $24.05.
• Novartis (NYSE:NVS) decreased 1.01% to $86.48.
• Boeing (NYSE:BA) fell 5.12% to $184.46.
• Verrica Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VRCA) fell 25.54% to $10.48.
• Verrica Pharmaceuticals shares are trading lower after the company received a letter from the FDA regarding its VP-102 NDA indicating there are deficiencies that preclude discussion of labeling and post-marketing requirements/commitments at this time. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16448522
• Stifel Maintains Hold on Simon Property Group, Raises Price Target to $75 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16448372
• Stifel Initiates Coverage On Calliditas Therapeutics with Buy Rating, Announces Price Target of $28 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16448585
• CyrusOne shares are trading lower after KeyBanc downgraded the stock from Overweight to Sector Weight. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16448468
• Stifel Maintains Hold on Washington REIT, Lowers Price Target to $23 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16448500
• FedEx (NYSE:FDX) will release earnings today for Q4. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $5.01 and revenue of $17,800,000,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $16,490,000,000 and the EPS to be at $1.52.
• Acuity Brands (NYSE:AYI) released earnings for Q3, higher than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $1.94, and revenue of 776,200,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $2.53 and revenue of $947,600,000.
• Conagra Brands (NYSE:CAG) released earnings for Q4, higher than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $0.75, and revenue of 3,288,000,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.36 and revenue of $2,613,000,000.
See more from Benzinga
- Acuity Brands: Q3 Earnings Insights
- Conagra Brands: Q4 Earnings Insights
- 14 Consumer Cyclical Stocks Moving In Tuesday's Pre-Market Session
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.