A Chanel image from the company's Facebook Timeline.
Good morning, AdLand. Here's what you need to know today:
Pinterest CEO Ben Silbermann still does not have a business model, and therefore still no ad model for his scrapbooking site.
Kanye West went on a profanity-filled rant at the Adult Swim upfront show.
DigitasLBi: Ewen Sturgeon, former CEO of LBi International, is now chief executive of DigitasLBi International. He reports to Luke Taylor, CEO of DigitasLBi.
Razorfish: Michael Karg, former COO international/president EMEA of Razorfish and Digitas, will now focus solely on Razorfish as the new CEO of Razorfish International. Karg reports to Bob Lord, the chief executive of Razorfish.
DQ has a Warren Buffett lookalike in one of its new ads. The investor really is a fan of the brand, apparently.
Social media is still lousy at driving e-commerce.
Previously on Business Insider:
- There's A Huge Flaw In Yahoo's Monetization Plan For Tumblr
- How Prada Grew Its Brand Value Faster Than Any Other Last Year
- These Are The 20 Most Valuable Brands In The World
- Dumb Move: Nutella Issues Cease And Desist Order Against Its Biggest Fan
- Inside The Orwellian World Of Ad-Funded Face-Recognition Technology
- Nominate The Most Creative People In Social Media Marketing
- In Spite Of Old, False Satanist Accusations, P&G Put A Moon Back Into Its New Logo
- Axe Commercial Imagines Women Would Love To Be Seduced During A Home Invasion
- Joule CEO Michael Collins has left the WPP mobile ad shop to join Adelphic Mobile, the cross-platform targeting enhancement company.
More From Business Insider