EVP, Services & Software of Motorola Solutions Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kelly S Mark (insider trades) sold 48,500 shares of MSI on 08/07/2019 at an average price of $171.47 a share. The total sale was $8.3 million.
Motorola Solutions Inc is a communications equipment manufacturer. It provides communications infrastructure, devices such as two-way portable radios, and an array of communications network management and support services. Motorola Solutions Inc has a market cap of $29.64 billion; its shares were traded at around $179.06 with a P/E ratio of 30.30 and P/S ratio of 4.06. The dividend yield of Motorola Solutions Inc stocks is 1.25%.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Services & Software Kelly S Mark sold 48,500 shares of MSI stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $171.47. The price of the stock has increased by 4.43% since.
- SVP, Chief Strtgy&Inn Offcr Rajan Naik sold 9,408 shares of MSI stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $171.55. The price of the stock has increased by 4.38% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MSI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with NSTG. Click here to check it out.
- MSI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MSI
- Peter Lynch Chart of MSI