EVP, CAO and Director of New Mountain Finance Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Adam Weinstein (insider trades) bought 9,350 shares of NMFC on 08/12/2019 at an average price of $13.34 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $124,729.
New Mountain Finance Corp is an investment management company. It invests in equity interests such as preferred stock, common stock, warrants or options received in connection with debt investments. New Mountain Finance Corp has a market cap of $1.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $13.46 with a P/E ratio of 12.46 and P/S ratio of 5.07. The dividend yield of New Mountain Finance Corp stocks is 10.10%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with New Mountain Finance Corp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Shiraz Kajee bought 2,500 shares of NMFC stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $13.38. The price of the stock has increased by 0.6% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- CCO and Corporate Secretary Karrie J. Jerry bought 500 shares of NMFC stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $13.25. The price of the stock has increased by 1.58% since.
- EVP, CAO and Director Adam Weinstein bought 9,350 shares of NMFC stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $13.34. The price of the stock has increased by 0.9% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NMFC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with NMFC. Click here to check it out.
- NMFC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of NMFC
- Peter Lynch Chart of NMFC