- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
LONDON, April 1 (Reuters) -
* Trafigura's marine fuels joint venture TFG Marine said on Wednesday that Anders Gronborg had been appointed as its chief executive to oversee expansion efforts.
* Gronborg ended 27 years at World Fuel Services in 2018, most recently as global head of marine fuel supplies.
* He also served as senior vice president and board member for World Fuel Services affiliates.
* Trafigura holds a majority stake in TFG, whose other two owners are tanker firm Frontline and dry bulk carrier Golden Ocean. (Reporting by Julia Payne; Editing by Alexander Smith)