Chairman, CEO of Mplx Lp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Gary R. Heminger (insider trades) bought 42,600 shares of MPLX on 08/07/2019 at an average price of $27.18 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $1.2 million.
MPLX LP is a limited partnership company that owns, operates develops and acquires midstream energy infrastructure assets. It gathers, processes and transports natural gas, crude oil, and refined petroleum products. MPLX LP has a market cap of $29.02 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.45 with a P/E ratio of 12.16 and P/S ratio of 3.52. The dividend yield of MPLX LP stocks is 9.50%. MPLX LP had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.40% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with MPLX LP. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, CEO Gary R. Heminger bought 42,600 shares of MPLX stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $27.18. The price of the stock has increased by 0.99% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Garry L. Peiffer bought 18,000 shares of MPLX stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $27.15. The price of the stock has increased by 1.1% since.
- Director Dan D Sandman bought 36,630 shares of MPLX stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $27.26. The price of the stock has increased by 0.7% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MPLX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with MPLX. Click here to check it out.
- MPLX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MPLX
- Peter Lynch Chart of MPLX