EVP, Sales & Marketing of Mueller Water Products, Inc. (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Gregory Rogowski (insider trades) sold 85,839 shares of MWA on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $10.06 a share. The total sale was $863,540.
Mueller Water Products, Inc. manufactures and markets products used in transmission, distribution and measurement of water. Its products are used by municipalities and the residential and non-residential construction industries. Mueller Water Products, Inc. has a market cap of $1.58 billion; its shares were traded at around $10.04 with a P/E ratio of 32.38 and P/S ratio of 1.68. The dividend yield of Mueller Water Products, Inc. stocks is 2.02%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Mueller Water Products, Inc.. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Arsdell Stephen C Van bought 10,000 shares of MWA stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $10.1. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.59% since.
- EVP, Sales & Marketing Gregory Rogowski sold 85,839 shares of MWA stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $10.06. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.2% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MWA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with MWA. Click here to check it out.
- MWA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MWA
- Peter Lynch Chart of MWA