- By insider
President & CEO of Murphy Usa Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) R Andrew Clyde (insider trades) sold 20,275 shares of MUSA on 09/14/2020 at an average price of $140.27 a share. The total sale was $2.8 million.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with MUSA. Click here to check it out.
- MUSA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MUSA
- Peter Lynch Chart of MUSA
Murphy USA Inc. is engaged in the marketing of retail motor fuel products and convenience merchandise through a chain of retail stores in the United States. Murphy USA Inc has a market cap of $4.04 billion; its shares were traded at around $138.32 with a P/E ratio of 11.18 and P/S ratio of 0.33. Murphy USA Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.00% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Murphy USA Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO R Andrew Clyde sold 20,275 shares of MUSA stock on 09/14/2020 at the average price of $140.27. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.39% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SVP & General Counsel John A Moore sold 3,192 shares of MUSA stock on 09/11/2020 at the average price of $138.43. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.08% since.
- VP & Corporate Controller Donald R Smith Jr sold 2,679 shares of MUSA stock on 09/11/2020 at the average price of $138.5. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.13% since.
- SVP, Marketing Robert J Chumley sold 4,351 shares of MUSA stock on 09/10/2020 at the average price of $133.89. The price of the stock has increased by 3.31% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MUSA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.