President and CEO of Nanostring Technologies Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) R Bradley Gray (insider trades) sold 40,000 shares of NSTG on 08/12/2019 at an average price of $24.84 a share. The total sale was $993,600.
NanoString Technologies Inc is a biotechnology company. It develops, manufactures and sells products that unlock scientifically valuable and clinically actionable genomic information from minute amounts of tissue. NanoString Technologies Inc has a market cap of $939.970 million; its shares were traded at around $26.52 with and P/S ratio of 7.12. NanoString Technologies Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.40% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with NanoString Technologies Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO R Bradley Gray sold 40,000 shares of NSTG stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $24.84. The price of the stock has increased by 6.76% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO K Thomas Bailey sold 35,625 shares of NSTG stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $25.24. The price of the stock has increased by 5.07% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Kirk Malloy sold 1,000 shares of NSTG stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $25.05. The price of the stock has increased by 5.87% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NSTG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with NSTG. Click here to check it out.
- NSTG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of NSTG
- Peter Lynch Chart of NSTG