WASHINGTON, March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Sixteen teams remain as play resumes this week in the men's and women's NCAA Basketball Championships. Here's a sweet assist from the National Association Realtors® on where the number 16 shows up in recent housing survey data:
- Younger baby boomers (ages 52 to 61) made up 16% of buyers
- 16% of buyers have two children living in their household
- Vacation-home sales accounted for 16% of transactions in 2015
- 16% of older and younger baby boomer buyers have student debt
- First-time buyers typically purchased a home that was 1,650 square feet
The National Association of Realtors®, "The Voice for Real Estate," is America's largest trade association, representing more than 1.2 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
Information about NAR is available at www.nar.realtor. This and other news releases are posted in the "News, Blogs and Videos" tab on the website.
For further information contact:
Adam DeSanctis, 202/383-1178
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nar-infographic-housings-sweet-16s-300428744.html