DUBLIN, March 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This pipeline guide provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 6, 25, 18, 2, 11, 5 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 6, 3, 8 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology)
Key Topics Covered
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Overview
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Therapeutics Development
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Drug Profiles
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Dormant Projects
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Discontinued Products
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Product Development Milestones
- Advenchen Laboratories LLC
- Akeso Biopharma Inc
- Alphamab Oncology
- Ambrx Inc
- Apollomics Inc
- Argenx SE
- Ascentage Pharma Group International
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Atara Biotherapeutics Inc
- AVEO Oncology Inc
- BeiGene Ltd
- Biomics Biotechnologies Co Ltd
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
- Cell Medica Ltd
- China Immunotech Co Ltd
- Cullinan Oncology LLC
- CytoMed Therapeutics Pte Ltd
- Eli Lilly and Co
- Eutilex Co Ltd
- Exelixis Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Geneius Biotechnology Inc
- Gmax Biopharm Ltd
- Guangzhou Doublle Bioproduct Inc
- Guangzhou Hanghua Bio Pharmaceutical Technology Co
- Harbin Gloria Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd
- Immunomic Therapeutics Inc
- Incyte Corp
- Innovent Biologics Inc
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd
- Lion TCR Pte Ltd
- Merck & Co Inc
- Merck KGaA
- Molecular Partners AG
- Neonc Technologies Inc
- Novartis AG
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd
- Oxford Vacmedix UK Ltd
- PNP Therapeutics Inc
- Polaris Pharmaceuticals Inc
- RAPT Therapeutics Inc
- Sapvax LLC
- Shanghai GeneChem Co Ltd
- Shanghai Junshi Bioscience Co Ltd
- Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Soricimed Biopharma Inc
- Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd
- TOT Biopharm Co Ltd
- Vectorite Biomedical Inc
- Viracta Therapeutics Inc
- Xencor Inc
- Xiangxue Life Sciences
- Zhengda Tianqing Kangfang Shanghai Biomedical Technology Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t8xezh
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nasopharyngeal-cancer-pipeline-insights-worldwide-h1-2020---therapeutics-assessment-by-stage-of-development-drug-target-mechanism-of-action-route-of-administration-and-molecule-type-301029186.html
SOURCE Research and Markets