Meet the Press moderator and political director Chuck Todd and reporters Vaughn Hillyard and Dasha Burns will provide coverage from Milwaukee County in Wisconsin, Kent County in Michigan, Beaver County in Pennsylvania, Miami-Dade County in Florida and Maricopa County in Arizona. The project is called County to County.
More from Deadline
- Rudy Giuliani Talks About Bahrain, Need For Cash In Butt-Dialed Call To NBC News Reporter
- NBC News' Kelly O'Donnell Is First Woman Honored With Radio & TV Correspondents Career Award
- Noah Oppenheim Reupped At NBC News As Network Prepared For Ronan Farrow Fallout
The reporters will interview and remain in touch with residents in the counties as the race progresses, and the stories will appear on NBC News, MSNBC, NBC News Now. There also will be online features with information on the counties and why they were selected.
Todd said that the five counties are in five swing states that are “likely to decide this election.”
Todd, Hillyard and Burns ran through the dynamics in each county in a digital segment of Meet the Press.
Best of Deadline
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers