SVP, CFO & Treasurer of Neenah Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Bonnie Cruickshank Lind (insider trades) sold 7,846 shares of NP on 08/21/2019 at an average price of $66.36 a share. The total sale was $520,661.
Neenah Inc, formerly Neenah Paper Inc, is a producer of filtration media and other durable, saturated, and coated substrates, and also premium, specialty and sustainable papers used for premium writing, text, cover, private watermarks. Neenah Inc has a market cap of $1.11 billion; its shares were traded at around $65.89 with a P/E ratio of 22.31 and P/S ratio of 1.10. The dividend yield of Neenah Inc stocks is 2.68%. Neenah Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Neenah Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO John P O'donnell sold 46,125 shares of NP stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $67.01. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.67% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- SVP, CFO & Treasurer Bonnie Cruickshank Lind sold 7,846 shares of NP stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $66.36. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.71% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- VP & Controller Larry Newton Brownlee sold 5,000 shares of NP stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $67.67. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.63% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with NP. Click here to check it out.
- NP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of NP
- Peter Lynch Chart of NP