SAN MATEO, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 15, 2013) - Neo Technology, creators of Neo4j, the world's leading graph database, today announced the agenda for the GraphConnect 2013 San Francisco conference, taking place on October 3-4 at the Mission Bay Conference Center. Sponsored by SpringSource, Heroku and Neo Technology, GraphConnect is the only conference focusing on the rapidly growing world of graph databases and the applications that are making sense of connected data.
GraphConnect 2013 San Francisco will feature presentations by Emil Eifrem, CEO, Jim Webber, Chief Scientist, and Ian Robinson, Director of Customer Success at Neo Technology. All three are experts in graph databases and co-authors of the popular new O'Reilly Media book, 'Graph Databases,' which Neo will provide complementary copies of to all attendees. Additional talks at the conference will come from other graph thought leaders, enthusiasts, and customers discussing various use cases for graphs, including:
- Building Hybrid Apps with Neo4j and Windows Azure
- Presented by David Makogon, Sr. Cloud Architect, Microsoft
- Summary: In this session, we'll see how to deploy and configure Neo4j, both standalone and HA. We'll also show how to access your Neo4j deployment from IaaS, PaaS, and Web Sites, and walk through security best practices.
- The Increasing Value of Graph Visual Analysis in National Security, Public Safety, Communication Networks, and Financial Transactions
- Presented by Jin Kim, Product Marketing, Tom Sawyer
- Summary: In this session, we will explore the role of graph visualization in complex analysis projects such as national security, public safety, communication networks, and financial fraud.
- How to search, explore and visualize Neo4j with Linkurious
- Presented by Jean Villedieu, Co-founder, Linkurious
- Summary: Now you can explore your data with Linkurious, a web-based graph visualization solution for Neo4j. We'll see how everyone can use it to solve common problems like correcting errors, identifying patterns or finding and communicating insights.
Other conference highlights include:
- Sessions by leading graph researchers from companies including GraphAlchemist, AtomRain, Brinqa Risk Analytics, Infoclear, Glowbl, Information Analysis, Neo Technology and more.
- The 'Five Graphs of Telecommunications' presented by Philip Rathle, Senior Director of Products, Neo Technology.
- 'Designing and Building a Graph Database Application - Architectural choices, Data modeling, and Testing' presented by Ian Robinson, Director of Customer Success, Neo Technology.
View the full agenda here: http://www.graphconnect.com/san-francisco/agenda-san-francisco/
Register for GraphConnect here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5870351379?ref=elink
*Take advantage of the early bird special by registering before August 31st.
Graph Connect Event Venue:
Mission Bay Conference Center
1675 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA 94143
- Neo Technology
- Graph Databases book
- Neo4j Community site
- Introduction to graph databases
- Company press page
- Graph Database News
About Neo Technology
Graphs are everywhere. From websites adding social capabilities to Telco's providing personalized customer services to innovative bioinformatics research, organizations are adopting graph databases as the best way to model and query connected data. Neo Technology researchers have pioneered graph databases since 2000 and have been instrumental in bringing the power of the graph to numerous organizations worldwide, including 25 Global 2000 customers, such as Cisco, Accenture, Deutsche Telekom, and Telenor. Serving customers in production for over a decade, Neo4j is the world's leading graph database with the largest ecosystem of partners and tens of thousands of successful deployments.
Neo Technology is a privately held company funded by Fidelity Growth Partners Europe, Sunstone Capital and Conor Venture Partners, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices in Sweden, UK, Germany, and Malaysia. For more information, please visit www.neotechnology.com.