What’s new on Netflix this September? Get ready as the streaming service is preparing to update its list movies and shows.
Source: Ken Wolter / Shutterstock.com
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) subscribers have a lot to look forward to this month. The streaming service is going to be adding a load of new movies and shows that are definitely worth a watch. Just like with most updates, the majority of additions come on the first day of September, but there are a few worth looking into later in the month.
Fantasy fans will be able to sit back and enjoy Lord of the Rings on Netflix, but not all of them. Strangely enough, the streaming service is only adding two of the films this month and the other isn’t currently available. That’s a weird choice, but maybe the full trilogy will come in October.
- 300 R/Action
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers PG/Fantasy
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King PG-13/Fantasy
- The Walking Dead: Season 9 TV-MA/Horror
- Superbad R/Comedy
- American Psycho R/Drama
- For the Birds Documentary
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: Season 6 TV-PG/Action
- Mystic River R/Crime
- Article 15 NR/Crime
- Shameless: Season 9 TV-MA/Drama
- Turbo PG/Animation
- Head Count Horror
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle NR/Mystery
- Come And Fine Me R/Thriller
- Glitch TV-MA/Sci-fi
- Gotham: Season 5 TV-14/Drama
These are just some highlights of the new on Netflix movies and TV shows for September. You can follow this link over to Rotten Tomatoes to see the full list of what’s coming out next month for yourself.
More From InvestorPlace
- 2 Toxic Pot Stocks You Should Avoid
- 7 Stocks to Buy Down 10% in the Past Week
- 15 Retail Survivors to Buy for the Long Run
- 7 Stocks That Wall Street Thinks Could Rise 50% Or More
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post New on Netflix in September 2019: 20 New Netflix Movies & Shows Coming Soon appeared first on InvestorPlace.