EVP, Federal Reg. Affairs of Nextera Energy Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Joseph T Kelliher (insider trades) sold 3,279 shares of NEE on 09/09/2019 at an average price of $219.2 a share. The total sale was $718,757.
NextEra Energy Inc is an electric power company in North America. It generates renewable energy from wind and sun. The company also owns generation, transmission and distribution facilities and has investments in gas infrastructure assets. NextEra Energy Inc has a market cap of $105.82 billion; its shares were traded at around $216.51 with a P/E ratio of 31.17 and P/S ratio of 5.84. The dividend yield of NextEra Energy Inc stocks is 2.25%. NextEra Energy Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with NextEra Energy Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Federal Reg. Affairs Joseph T Kelliher sold 3,279 shares of NEE stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $219.2. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.23% since.
- Treasurer of Sub Paul I Cutler sold 23,750 shares of NEE stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $223.59. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.17% since.
- EVP of Sub Charles E Sieving sold 4,987 shares of NEE stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $222.52. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.7% since.
- Director of Subsidiary James L Robo sold 44,537 shares of NEE stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $216.85. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.16% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NEE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with NEE. Click here to check it out.
- NEE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of NEE
- Peter Lynch Chart of NEE