NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Nov 11, 2014) - NJOY, one of America's largest independent e-cigarette and vaping companies dedicated to the mission of making combustible cigarettes obsolete, today announced the launch of the Artist Collection, a new line of e-liquids that will be available at vape shops around the world on or around November 21, 2014. The flavors were developed by five of the vaping industry's top artists. To introduce this new flavor line, NJOY has produced a short film that tells the story behind the Artist Collection and the passionate group of vapers that created it.
In 2009, the FDA attempted to make vaping products effectively illegal. NJOY, then a small company, stood up and spent considerable resources to defend the fledgling industry. In 2010, NJOY won a landmark suit that paved the way for vaping to become a multi-billion dollar industry, and NJOY earned itself a reputation as a vanguard of the growing vaping movement.
As a way to give back to NJOY for its early role in saving the industry, five of the vaping world's most gifted e-liquid artists, normally competitors, have rallied together to cultivate their most sophisticated and gratifying vape flavors to date to create the Artist Collection. These flavor artists are the leaders of a movement that is staunchly anti-tobacco and is the most relevant harm reduction crusade of our time. They are driven by their passion to end Big Tobacco and to help others get started with, and get the most out of, the vaping experience.
The flavors that comprise the Artist Collection are:
- Sacré Coeur by Anne-Claire (Vaponaute) - Robust yet delicate, complex yet simple, Sacré Coeur begins with a buttery, savory almond torte layered with ambrosial notes of wild field berries and subdued rhubarb. Subtleties then emerge -- a hint of aromatic vanilla and a touch of earthy bourbon -- the purest possible expression of pleasure.
- Hedon's Bite by George (Mr. Good Vape) - The perfect balance of sweet, sour and tart notes creates an aromatic, crisp otherworldly apple. Coated with deep, earthy caramel for a blast of flavor: vital, juicy, fresh and irresistible. Finish with ripe melon that resolves on a cliffhanger, ready to dive in for more.
- Dragonscape by Randy (P.O.E.T.) - A truly unique flavor expression, Dragonscape is at once transcendent and surprisingly sessionable. Earthy and smooth, it hints at an exotic blend of Indian spices and Asian teas within a creamy custard of Belgian café and Madagascar vanilla.
- Paramour by Daniel (FlavorZ) - Paramour is a warm hug of sunshine on a cool breezy day. With bright top notes of pear and peach, softened by the embrace of rich, creamy vanilla and smooth custard. A touch of nutty cinnamon rounds the edges for a flavor that feels like home.
- Samba Sun by Jeremy (Good Life Vapor) - Bright and über-refreshing like a cold drink poolside on a hot day, Samba Sun greets with sweet, succulent clementine, morphing quickly to airy yet creamy marshmallow before settling into a burst of perfect ripe peach with a hint of harmoniously layered apricot.
NJOY is at the forefront of the rapidly growing vaping movement. More than just a counter culture, it is rapidly becoming mainstream as smokers are discovering they can get more enjoyment from "hedonism in a bottle" and the outspoken, passionate community that comes with it. For more information, please visit www.njoyac.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2717292