Robots are mostly good. Or useful. Sometimes even both. There’s this one that prints and lights Trump’s tweets on fire. And this little creepy-shaped dude who responds solely in GIFs. And who could forgot this one who earned the love of a tiny human child. (Okay, that one is technically a water heater, but just go with it.) Today’s robot, however, is bad. Very bad. Today’s robot is engineered to play a game of five-finger filet — you know the one where a knife dances dangerously close to your fingers — with a human subject.
Nope. Nope. Absolutely not.
- ‘Welcome to Your Tape’ Is This Week’s Troubling New Meme
- You May Not Get Your Hands on an iPhone 8 Until 2018
- Uber Secretly Tagged iPhones Before Apple Made Them Stop
- Ex-Manager Reveals Secrets of Times Square Olive Garden
- 8 Years Later, Pete Wentz Breaks His Legendary Silence About the Time Bruno Mars Was Surprised to See Him