Scrubbing the tub is no fun - especially if you have serious stains. So when we came across this cleaning solution on Pinterest that boasted a clean tub with no scouring, we had to give it a try. And the concoction comes together with two ingredients you already have in your kitchen. But does it deliver?
- These 16 Budget-Friendly DIYs Will Make Your Bathroom Sparkle
- These 7 Bathroom Hacks Will Change Your Cleaning Game Forever
- How to Clean Everything in Your Home and Beyond
- Heat one-fourth cup vinegar and pour into a spray bottle. Add one-quarter cup liquid dish detergent, and it give a little shake to distribute. That's it! The vinegar and dish soap work together to tackle soap scum and dirty tub rings.
- While the mixture is warm, spray on showers, tiles, and grout. Let sit for 20 minutes - or a few hours if dealing with tough stains - and rinse. We wiped away the grime on one side to really show how well this cleaner works!