- Noise-cancelling headphones from Sennheiser, Sony, and Bose are all getting big discounts for Amazon Prime Day.
- You can save up to $100 for a limited time.
- If you don't have a membership, sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial to get full access to Prime Day deals.
- Check back at this link for more Prime Day deals to watch on a rolling basis.
Whether it's to drown out a noisy commute, noisy roommates, noisy neighbors, or all of the above — noise-cancelling headphones are big right now.
However, headphones with noise-cancelling technology tend to be a little more expensive, especially when coupled with Bluetooth. Luckily, three pairs of noise-cancelling headphones are on sale for Amazon Prime Day, for a limited time.
The Sennheiser HD 4.50 SE wireless noise-cancelling headphones and Sony WH-CH700N are both Bluetooth models, and both will be about half of the original price of nearly $200. The Bose QuietComfort 25 headphones are wired, and are about $75 off.
Here's where you can get the three deals:
- Sony WH-CH700N, $98 (originally $199.99) [You save $101.99]
- Sennheiser HD 4.50 SE, $99 (originally $198.99) [You save $99.99]
- Bose QuietComfort 25, $124.99 (originally $198) [You save $74]
Make sure to stay up to date on the latest Prime Day deals by checking out this page, which is where you can find all of our Prime Day 2018 coverage.
- This nifty little gaming laptop is perfect if you want to get into PC games, and you can get it for $100 off for Amazon Prime Day
- These $400 headphones are the first to get noise cancelling with an app update after they were first released — and they're $300 for Amazon Prime Day
- 3 of the most popular headphones from Audio-Technica are getting big discounts for Amazon Prime Day