President, CEO of Nordson Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Michael F Hilton (insider trades) sold 5,000 shares of NDSN on 09/06/2019 at an average price of $138.85 a share. The total sale was $694,250.
Nordson Corp engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for adhesive, coating, sealant and biomaterial dispensing, fluid management, testing and inspection, curing, and surface treatment. Nordson Corp has a market cap of $8.1 billion; its shares were traded at around $140.90 with a P/E ratio of 25.62 and P/S ratio of 3.77. The dividend yield of Nordson Corp stocks is 1.02%. Nordson Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 12.40% over the past five years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President, CEO Michael F Hilton sold 5,000 shares of NDSN stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $138.85. The price of the stock has increased by 1.48% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NDSN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with HURN. Click here to check it out.
- NDSN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of NDSN
- Peter Lynch Chart of NDSN