It’s weird to think that mere weeks ago the weather was still relatively summery and now we’re officially on the cusp of the holiday season. But it’s happening so time to get with the program—and that program includes prepping for Black Friday if you really want to make the most out of the shopping bonanza. Nordstrom is known for its stellar Black Friday deals and this year is shaping up to be no different. So let the strategizing begin!
What you need to know:
- Nordstrom stores will be closed on Thanksgiving but open the next day.
- Black Friday is technically the 29th but check the site for early deals.
- Keep an eye out for prices to start dropping online as early as the 27th.
- Yay for free shipping and returns!
- Are you a Nordy Club member? Join up and get access to exclusive perks.
- Last year, clothing, personal products, and home goods featured deals up to 60% off—including plenty of high-end designer items.
- Before you checkout, always make sure to read the return policy—Nordstrom can be kind of a stickler.
Early Black Friday Deals on Clothing & Outerwear
- Save 35% on Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover
- Save 65% on Cole Haan Lambskin Leather Moto Jacket
- Save 60% on select colors of Marc New York Clermont Insulated Bomber Jacket
- Save 60% on this men’s Barbour Ashby Wax Jacket
- Save 40% on Sam Edelman Indigo Pointed Toe Knee High Boot
- Save up to 55% on Thomas & Vine Uriah Wingtip Derby Shoe
- Save 33% on Hunter Women’s Packable Waterproof Rain Boot
- Save 33% on a women’s ASTR The Label Wrap Front Sweater
Early Black Friday Deals on Beauty Products
Early Black Friday Deals on Kids Clothing & Toys
Early Black Friday Deals on Kitchen & Home Items
- Save 45% on the Le Creuset Signature 2 1/4-Quart Cast Iron Saucepan
- Save 50% on the Cuddle Up Faux Fur Throw Blanket
- Save 50% on the SimmerLite 5.5-Quart Ceramic Nonstick Cast Aluminum Dutch Oven
- Save 45% on Bradford Beverage Dispenser
- Save 45% on a 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
You Might Also Like