The "North America Cheese Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a volume of 7.7 Million Metric Tons by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 4.7% during 2019-2024.
The North America cheese market reached a volume of 5.8 Million Metric Tons in 2018. Cheese is a dairy product that is made by coagulating the milk protein casein. Its variety primarily depends on the origin of milk, pasteurization, butterfat content, bacteria, mold, processing and aging. As compared to milk, cheese has a longer shelf life and it provides protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus and other vital nutrients. Some of the widely consumed varieties of cheese include mozzarella, cheddar, feta, parmesan and roquefort.
The North America cheese market is experiencing moderate growth owing to the large consumer base, on-the-go lifestyle of consumers and high demand for unprocessed cheese in the region. Moreover, the easy availability of the product and new flavor innovations are anticipated to strengthen the demand for cheese in the upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America cheese market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America cheese market?
- What is the breakup of the North America cheese market on the basis of source?
- What is the breakup of the North America cheese market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America cheese market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the North America cheese market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the North America cheese market on the basis of format?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America cheese industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America cheese industry?
- What is the structure of the North America cheese industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America cheese industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America cheese industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Source, Type, Product, Distribution Channel and Format.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Cheese Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Source
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Product
5.5 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.6 Market Breakup by Format
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 North America Cheese Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Cheese Market: Breakup by Source
7.1 Cow Milk
7.2 Buffalo Milk
7.3 Goat Milk
8 North America Cheese Market: Breakup by Type
9 North America Cheese Market: Breakup by Product
10 North America Cheese Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
10.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
10.2 Convenience Stores
10.3 Specialty Stores
11 North America Cheese Market: Breakup by Format
12 North America Cheese Market: Breakup by Country
12.1 United States
12.1.1 Historical market Trends
12.1.2 Market Breakup by Source
12.1.3 Market Breakup by Type
12.1.4 Market Breakup by Product
12.1.5 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
12.1.6 Market Breakup by Format
12.1.7 Market Forecast
13 SWOT Analysis
14 Value Chain Analysis
14.2 Raw Material Procurement
15 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
15.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
15.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
15.4 Degree of Rivalry
15.5 Threat of New Entrants
15.6 Threat of Substitutes
16 Price Analysis
17 Competitive Landscape
17.1 Market Structure
17.2 Key Players
17.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tuzvxp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900