The "North America Pallet Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a volume of 3.23 Million units by 2024, registering a CAGR of 3.8% during 2019-2024.
The North America pallet market reached a volume of 2.58 Billion units in 2018. Pallets are portable, horizontal platforms that are employed for stacking, storing and transporting goods. They are generally made up of wood, plastic or fiberboard, and can be categorized into block and stringer pallets depending on their size and configuration. They act as a stable base for products during handling, and provide portability, storage space and high strength. Owing to this, pallets are widely utilized in material handling across several sectors such as machinery, food and beverage, construction, chemical and pharmaceutical.
North America presently represents one of the largest markets owing to the rising demand for pallets in the pharmaceutical industry. This can also be attributed to the increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases such as obesity and diabetes in the region. Pallets are utilized in the pharmaceutical sector on account of the assistance offered in reducing product contamination. Apart from this, the rising demand for pallets in well-developed industries, such as food and beverage, construction and electronics, is also fueling the growth of the market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America pallet market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America pallet market?
- What is the breakup of the North America pallet market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America pallet market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America pallet market on the basis of structural design?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America pallet industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America pallet industry?
- What is the structure of the North America pallet industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America pallet industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America pallet industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Type, Application and Structural Design
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America pallet market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Pallet Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Structural Design
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Pallet Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Pallet Market: Breakup by Type
7.4 Corrugated Paper
8 North America Pallet Market: Breakup by Application
8.1 Food and Beverages
8.2 Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
8.3 Machinery and Metal
9 North America Pallet Market: Breakup by Structural Design
10 North America Pallet Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
10.1.4 Market Breakup by Structural Design
10.1.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Research and Development
12.3 Raw Material Procurement
12.6 Distribution and Export
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j9rlyt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900