The "North America Precision Agriculture Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America precision agriculture market reached a value of US$ 2.87 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 5.66 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 12% during 2019-2024.
North America precision agriculture market is currently being driven by several factors.
Being an urbanized region, the farmers in the region are increasingly relying on smartphones and other intelligent mediums to remain updated about the latest development in the agricultural sector. Moreover, through precision agriculture, farmers can easily determine the peak conditions required for plant growth by placing sensors throughout the place. These sensors are connected to digital applications and record rainfall, soil conditions in different areas, thereby helping the farmers to maximize their benefits.
Apart from this, the precision agriculture techniques enable its users to visualize production levels, soil moisture, and sunlight intensity in real-time and remotely accelerate the decision-making process. The data collected from these techniques enable agronomists to properly analyze the production quality and result in better correlation to treatments. These analyses are further used to educate farmers about the processes that are to be used for production, thereby improving the quality of the final product.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the North America precision agriculture market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America precision agriculture market?
- What is the breakup of the North America precision agriculture market on the basis of technology?
- What is the breakup of the North America precision agriculture market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America precision agriculture market on the basis of component?
- What is the breakup of the North America precision agriculture market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America precision agriculture industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America precision agriculture industry?
- What is the structure of the North America precision agriculture industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America precision agriculture industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Precision Agriculture Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Technology
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Component
5.4 Market Breakup by Application
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Precision Agriculture Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Precision Agriculture Market: Breakup by Technology
7.1 GNSS/GPS Systems
7.3 Remote Sensing
7.4 Variable Rate Technology (VRT)
8 North America Precision Agriculture Market: Breakup by Type
8.1 Automation and Control Systems
8.2 Sensing and Monitoring Devices
8.3 Farm Management Systems
9 North America Precision Agriculture Market: Breakup by Component
10 North America Precision Agriculture Market: Breakup by Application
10.2 Crop Scouting
10.3 Yield Monitoring
10.4 Soil Monitoring
10.5 Precision Irrigation
11 North America Precision Agriculture Market: Breakup by Country
11.1 United States
11.1.1 Historical market Trends
11.1.2 Market Breakup by Technology
11.1.3 Market Breakup by Type
11.1.4 Market Breakup by Component
11.1.4 Market Breakup by Application
11.1.5 Market Forecast
11.2.1 Historical market Trends
11.2.2 Market Breakup by Technology
11.2.3 Market Breakup by Type
11.2.4 Market Breakup by Component
11.2.4 Market Breakup by Application
11.2.5 Market Forecast
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
14.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
14.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
14.4 Degree of Rivalry
14.5 Threat of New Entrants
14.6 Threat of Substitutes
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oubk0s
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900