KINSTON, NC--(Marketwired - Nov 13, 2014) - Dr. Richard E. Cummings, a plastic surgeon in North Carolina, recently announced the launch of his new specialty website devoted to breast surgery. Designed and developed in collaboration with medical web marketing firm Rosemont Media, the site is intended to be a comprehensive resource for people seeking information about breast augmentation, breast lift surgery, breast implant upgrades, and more.
Equipped with a responsive website design, Dr. Cummings' new site automatically adjusts its layout to fit the exact screen dimensions of desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones for an enhanced user experience. Other innovative elements exclusive to his site include:
- A compilation of patient-submitted photos uniquely displayed on the homepage in a format similar to that used on Pinterest.
- Before-and-after photo galleries and contact buttons built into each procedural page.
- An interactive image on the breast augmentation page visitors can drag a divider across to view a side-by-side comparison of the patient's before-and-after pictures.
- Photo upload capability that enables patients to submit pictures of themselves through the site prior to their consultation.
- An extensive video testimonial gallery highlighting a variety of patient experiences.
In addition to state-of-the-art design features, Dr. Cummings' website is also outfitted with advanced medical SEO strategies intended to increase the online visibility of his practice while helping him rank competitively for popular plastic surgery search terms.
Ultimately, Dr. Cummings says he feels his new site accurately portrays the attention to quality and aesthetics he strives to incorporate throughout all aspects of his practice, and he hopes patients considering breast enhancement surgery will utilize it as a helpful and reliable tool when conducting their preliminary online research.
About Richard E. Cummings, MD
After earning his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine, Dr. Cummings remained in Miami to complete his General Surgery residency and internship at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center, and the Miami V.A. Hospital. He then went on to complete his Plastic Surgery residency at Loyola University Medical Center and Cook County Hospital in Chicago. Throughout his career, Dr. Cummings has performed over 8,000 breast augmentation procedures, and he is renowned by surgeons all over the world for his skill and expertise in breast enhancement surgery. He is available for interview upon request.
For more information about Dr. Cummings and his practice, visit cummingsplastic.com.
To view the original source of this press release, click here: https://www.rosemontmedia.com/surgeons-blog/north-carolina-plastic-surgeon-unveils-specialty-website-for-breast-surgery/
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2719079