Pres. & CEO of NCL of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Andrew Stuart (insider trades) sold 25,000 shares of NCLH on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $50.01 a share. The total sale was $1.3 million.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd is a cruise company which operates the Norwegian, Oceania Cruises and Regent brands. It offers accommodations, multiple dining venues, bars and lounges, spa, casino and retail shopping areas. Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd has a market cap of $10.88 billion; its shares were traded at around $50.48 with a P/E ratio of 11.31 and P/S ratio of 1.76. Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd had annual average EBITDA growth of 19.60% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Pres. & CEO of NCL Andrew Stuart sold 25,000 shares of NCLH stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $50.01. The price of the stock has increased by 0.94% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NCLH, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with CBRE. Click here to check it out.
- NCLH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of NCLH
- Peter Lynch Chart of NCLH