Vast Resources plc / Ticker: VAST / Index: AIM / Sector: Mining
21 March 2017
Vast Resources plc
("Vast" or the "Company")
Notice of Quarterly Production Summary & Investor Events
Vast Resources plc, the AIM listed mining company with interests in Romania and Zimbabwe, is pleased to announce its participation in upcoming investor events in addition to giving notice of its Q1 2017 Quarterly Production Figures.
- 1 April 2017: Board and Management attendance at the UK Investor Show held at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London. For more details, please see the event website at www.ukinvestorshow.com
- 24 April 2017 at 8.00a.m.: Release of Q1 2017 Quarterly Production Summary
- 24 April 2017 at 10.00a.m.: Quarterly shareholder conference call - details of dial in details will be made available in the Quarterly Production Summary
- 25 April 2017: Private Shareholder Event from 5.30p.m. at The Counting House, 50 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3PD - this will include a presentation and Q & A session from Vast Chief Executive, Roy Pitchford, at 6.30p.m. followed by refreshments. If you would like to register for this event, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Vast Shareholder Event" in the subject line.
For further information, visit www.vastresourcesplc.com or please contact:
| Vast Resources plc |
Roy Pitchford (Chief Executive Officer)
| www.vastresourcesplc.com |
+44 (0) 20 7236 1177
| Beaumont Cornish - Financial & Nominated Adviser |
| www.beaumontcornish.com |
+44 (0) 20 7628 3396
| Brandon Hill Capital Ltd - Joint Broker |
| www.brandonhillcapital.com |
+44 (0) 20 3463 5016
| Peterhouse Corporate Finance Ltd - Joint Broker |
| www.pcorpfin.com |
+44 (0) 20 7469 0936
| St Brides Partners Ltd - Financial PR |
| www.stbridespartners.co.uk |
+44 (0) 20 7236 1177
The information contained within this announcement is deemed by the Company to constitute inside information as stipulated under the Market Abuse Regulations (EU) No. 596/2014 ("MAR").
Vast Resources plc is an AIM listed mining and resource development company focussed on the rapid advancement of high quality brownfield projects and recommencing production at previously producing mines in Romania.
Vast Resources currently operates the Manaila Polymetallic Mine in Romania, which was commissioned in 2015. The Company`s portfolio also includes the Baita Plai Polymetallic Mine in Romania, where work is currently underway towards obtaining the relevant permissions to start developing and ultimately commissioning the mine.
The Company also has interests in a number of projects in Southern Africa including a 25 per cent. interest* in the producing Pickstone-Peerless Gold Mine in Zimbabwe.
* Vast ownership is currently 50% (25.01% when SSCG Africa Holdings Ltd financing conditions precedent are fulfilled as per announcement on 30 January 2017).
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Vast Resources plc via GlobeNewswire