- Significant Milestones Achieved in the Summer of 2018
- Adds 13 Additional Providers to Network
MIAMI, FL / ACCESSWIRE / July 25, 2018 / Novus Acquisition and Development, Corp. (OTC PINK: NDEV), through its wholly owned subsidiary WCIG Insurance Services, Inc., is a diversified insurance entity in health, liability, annuity and accident, and, the nation's first carrier/aggregator offering a cannabis health plan, is pleased to announce continued expansion of its cannabis dispensary network that carries Novus Cannabis MedPlan in the U.S.
Additionally, Novus recently received recognition from Investor Place Magazine as the 22nd ranked of the top 30 cannabis companies in America.
Ever-Expanding Dispensary Network
As the summer of 2018 may be the lows in volume for small cap stocks it hasn't stifled the progress for Novus. The Company has successfully added 13 dispensaries, cultivators and manufacturers that offer anywhere from 30% to 50% on cannabis medications to the Novus Cannabis MedPlan patient member base.
Here is a list of new providers that have signed on over the past 45 days:
- On Deck Coop-California
- 421Hemp Nationwide-Nationwide
- Hawaiian Choices-Hawaii
- Ride Roundtrip Medical-Med Transportation 15 States
- Better Health Group-California
- Two One Five-California
- Liberate Physician Center-Florida
- Kaiya Naturals Nationwide-Nationwide
- Vallejo Relief Center-California
- BioLief, LLC-California
- Medical Full Spectrum Hemp Co-Nationwide
- Leave It To Nature-California
- HWY1 ORGANICS-California
As Novus expands its in-network provider base, there are two compelling aspects to Novus and the Cannabis industry.
- As research expands on cannabis' medicinal value and its usefulness in treating many conditions, there are fundamental issues that still exist. The vast amount of unknowns about the efficacy on how marijuana actually serves the medicinal patient population, however, reports from the scientific community points to all positives to cannabis.
With break-through research, expansion of large cultivators/manufacturers, or even big pharma that may enter the marketplace, there is one aspect to the industry that delivers a strong opportunity, making cannabis meds affordable to consumers, and, this is where health plans enter the picture and with this caveat demonstrates Novus' business model as an emerging and sustainable business model
- What makes Novus well positioned in its industry? When there is a downturn of the stock market or the overall economy, one industry that is recession proof is healthcare, this industry tends to fare greatly in a bear market. Healthcare for Americans will always be a priority with over 390 million physician visits with 80% resulting in prescription medications. Novus being a part of the health insurance will shine regardless of how the economy performs.
We offer you to review full due diligence here: Click Here
Investor Place Article: 30 Marijuana Stocks to Buy as the Future Turns Green
In the article, it focused on a list of marijuana stocks that are bright, and will only get brighter, naming Novus number 22 of the top 30 cannabis stocks in the country. The article can be read here: http://rite.ly/Krlo
About Investor Place
InvestorPlace.com is a leading investing and financial news site, providing millions of individual investors with access to free stock picks, options trades, market news and sharp, actionable commentary. Thanks to a suite of experts, InvestorPlace.com publishes insightful articles on every corner of the market - from mutual funds and ETFs to options and active stock trading. InvestorPlace.com is also a portal for a variety of secondary investing websites for specific advisors, including Louis Navellier, Hilary Kramer, Jon Markman, Dan Wiener and many more. Expanding from a print publisher to a multimedia business where you can watch, listen and read what experts have to say. Novus invites you to review their site: http://rite.ly/Krl9
We invite you to do your due diligence here:
- 2018 Q1 Filing: Click Here
- 2017 Year End: Click Here
- Executive Summary: Click Here
- Quote: Click Here
- Website: Click Here
- Complete Due Diligence Page: Click Here
- How Insurance Companies are Evaluated: Click Here
Novus Acquisition & Development Corp. (OTC PINK: NDEV), through its subsidiary WCIG Insurance, provides health insurance and related insurance solutions within the wellness and medical marijuana industries in states where legal programs exist. Novus has developed its infrastructure within many lines of the insurance business such as, health, property & casualty, life, accident and fixed annuities.
Novus medical cannabis benefits package will work as outside developers and will not cultivate, handle, transport grow, extract, dispense, put up for sale, put on the market, vend, deliver, supply, circulate, or trade cannabis or any substances that violate the United States law or the Controlled Substances Act, nor does it intend to do so in the future and will continue to follow state and federal laws. The statements made about specific products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on these press releases or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. Once a push notification is competed the transaction is solely between the state-licensed dispensary and the registered patient.
The state laws are in conflict with the federal Controlled Substances Act. The current administration has effectively stated that it is not an efficient use of resources to direct federal law enforcement agencies to prosecute those lawfully abiding by state designated laws, allowing the use and distribution of medical marijuana. However, there is no guarantee that the current administration, nor any future administration, will not change this policy and decide to enforce the federal laws strongly. Any such change in the federal government's enforcement of current federal laws could cause significant financial changes to Novus Medical Group. While we do not intend to harvest, distribute or sell cannabis or cannabis related products, we may be harmed by a change in enforcement by federal or state governments.
- For more information, please visit: http://www.getnovusnow.com
- For NDEV Q1 2018 and 2018 Annual Financial Filings: https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/NDEV/filings
- Learn How Insurance Companies Are Evaluated: http://bit.ly/2ddIYva
This release includes forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and reflects management's current expectations. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations. Some of these factors include: general global economic conditions; general industry and market conditions and growth rates; uncertainty as to whether our strategies and business plans will yield the expected benefits; increasing competition; availability and cost of capital; the ability to identify and develop and achieve commercial success; the level of expenditures necessary to maintain and improve the quality of services; changes in the economy; changes in laws and regulations, includes codes and standards, intellectual property rights, and tax matters; or other matters not anticipated; our ability to secure and maintain strategic relationships and distribution agreements. Novus Medical Group disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Chairman and CEO
SOURCE: Novus Acquisition and Development Corp.