Facebook / Kraft
Good morning, AdLand. Here's what you need to know today:
Earlier this month, we reported that Procter & Gamble increased its payment schedule for agencies from 45 to 75 days. Now Mondelez is following suit. The company is increasing its payment time from 75 to 120 days. According to Ad Age, Madison Avenue is not happy about it.
Dracula is the star of Google's new ad for the company's new music streaming platform.
Even Dunkin' Donuts is on Vine now.
Here's how the Brazilian Symphony Orchestra is trying to get younger fans.
P&G is doing an ROI review.
Havas Worldwide, Publicis Kaplan Thaler and Gotham are all in the running to win the Sleepy's account. Its media spending is estimated at $75 million, Adweek reports.
Bacardi tries to recreate the history of rum and coke.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- 15 Jarring Ads That Will Keep You From Texting And Driving
- 80% Of Media Buyers Think Google UK Isn't Telling The Truth About Ads
- This Is Reddit's Ad Sales Pitch Deck
- Maurice Levy Explains Why Publicis Will Be Spending Boatloads This Year
- American Apparel's 'Unisex' Ads Show Men And Women Very Differently
- The 15 Most Shameless Movie Product Placements Of All Time
- 15 Recent Ads That Glorify Sexual Violence Against Women
- This Is David Beckham's Most Viral Video Of All Time
- CBS Makes An Insane Amount Of Ad Dollars On DVR-ed Shows
- Why Yahoo Might Pay $1.1 Billion For Tumblr Even Though It Only Has $13 Million In Revenue
More From Business Insider