If love cool new smartphone accessories, prepare to be wowed. The Depstech 1200P Semi-rigid Wireless Borescope Camera is a 16-foot borescope that connects to your iPhone or Android phone wirelessly. You can then snake the camera into any tight space and your smartphone becomes a remote viewfinder. Use it to look inside your walls, help run cable, poke around in holes dug by animals, or even retrieve lost keys courtesy of the include hook attachment. You can even record video and save it on your phone! It’s an awesome accessory that you’ll end up using all the time, and the new and improved version is available right now on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Innovative WiFi Endoscope with great compatibility: different from endoscope camera in the market, this wireless wifi inspection camera will work with Android devices( Android 2.3+), as well as iPhone IOS system(iOS 6.0+). This makes the endoscope appeal to many users with various kinds of devices.
- True 1200P Resolution Camera: reaching 1600×1200, this endoscope is able to capture HD snapshot of the unknown, mysterious places where the human eyes are difficult to catch the image, along with recording a vivid live- video in AVI format, available to be stored on your devices upon enabling the app to accessible to the Photo App.
- CamTele Technology Seeing further & Wider: many professional technicians spare no efforts to develop the new technology, so this new product will have longer focal distance than common endoscope, getting rid of the limit within 1-3 inch, and the scope for a clear image can be extended to 15.7 inch, which will be more user-friendly in your inspection work.
- Simple Operation Method – Turning on WiFi box to generate endoscope WiFi, connect your working device with the endoscope WiFi, and then just enjoy the expected view with our unique app “Depstech”.
- Featuring 16.5FT cable, waterproof and 8.5mm diameter camera, 6 adjustable LED light on the camera, applicable for kinds of scenarios , regardless of dark area, damp or wet area etc. The semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it’s shape to access confined place, such as curved holes or pipes. Furthermore, it has a durable lithium battery, capacity up to 1800mAh which support 3-4h working time without LED light on, outshining other endoscopes with working time less than 1h.
BGR Top Deals:
- Futuristic new device lets you talk, text, even use maps with no cell service
- Today’s best deals: Philips Hue sale, Bose speakers, $20 Anker earbuds, DNA test, $70 soundbar, more
Trending Right Now:
- Verizon’s secret new unlimited plan is so good you need an invite
- Leak: Galaxy Note 9 won’t have the one feature that might’ve made people buy it
- Solider gets new ear after doctors grow one on her own arm